Corporate Nutrition Seminars
Are you invested in the health of your employees?
Eatsense can help you develop a workplace culture of good health through our corporate nutrition seminars. Help your employees feel more valued and healthy, and reap the rewards of a healthier, happier and more productive workplace.
Our dietitians can help by;
- Body composition analysis using DEXA body scans, the gold-standard in measuring body composition
- Conducting health risk assessments e.g. heart health, weight management
- Designing and implementing workplace nutrition strategies
- Facilitating Individual and group education sessions
- Tailoring online resources for your employees to access
- Conducting group health seminars on a series of topics including;
– Smart Snacking
– Managing stress eating
– Foods that boost brain power
– Eating to boost Immunity
– Rethink your drink
– Eating out light
Sports Nutrition Seminars
Our sports nutrition seminars translate cutting edge nutrition information into engaging and practical nutrition advice. Each seminar includes a digital presentation, questionnaires, personalised hand outs and taste testing.
Our dietitians can present on a range of seminar topics for recreational and professional sporting teams including:
- DEXA Body Composition Analysis
- Weight loss
- Building muscle mass
- Meal planning and preparation
- Smart snacking
- Performance & training nutrition
- Recovery nutrition
- Sports Supplements</s
- Endurance exercise and carbohydrate loading
General Health And
Eatsense delivers engaging health and wellbeing seminars catered specifically to any group or topic.
We also deliver quarterly nutrition seminars which are open to the public and held on site.
Our dietitian has had experience delivering seminars specific to;
- Teachers and students
- Doctors, medical specialists and allied health members
- Sporting teams, gyms and private training groups
- Aged care
- Women’s health
- Medical diagnoses e.g. Type two diabetes, coeliac disease
- Topics may include general healthy eating, fuelling for performance, optimising gut health, busting common nutrition myths and managing emotional eating. A minimum of ten people are required for seminars.